Tea Tree Oil & My DIY Life.
Recipes & Uses.
100% pure Australian, quality controlled, organic & natural, unprocessed, essential tea tree oil.
Natural remedy for ACNE. – Treats all sorts of fungus – Nail fungus, foot fungus, toe fungus & more. – Works well as lice, dandruff, hair & scalp treatment. – Removes skin tags, sunburns, old wounds, warts & rashes. – Relieves bruises, cuts, burns, bug bites, itching and skin irritation.
Tea Tree oil is one of our favorite essential oils to use for everything from cleaning, body care, hair care & more. As a matter of fact we love it so much I included it in my blog post on the top 6 essential oils we use for being most versatile & recommended for those just starting in DIY & essential oil usage. In that blog post I list it as our #1 favorite essential oil for a very good reason.
I know many would not call tea tree oil a pleasing aroma but I and my family seem to be odd & love the scent. So as soon as this tea tree oil arrived I had to open it & take a whiff. Oh my it smelled so pure & high grade. I dabbed some on my finger & applied it to a few cat scratches just straight out of the bottle so I could get a better idea of the scent & feel it. It felt so pure, so amazing & the scent was still perfect. So within minutes of it’s arrival I was in love with this brand & ready to get using it literally hundreds of ways.
Tea tree oil really is an amazing essential oil, it is a very powerful natural germ fighter, great for cleaning, skin, hair, deodorant, oral care, soaking baths & more. Tea tree is also part of our favorite essential oil combos we mix together, the combo is tea tree oil, Lavender & Eucalyptus. Honestly we love this scent combo so much we diffuse it, add it to DIY cleaners, DIY deodorant, & more, give it a try it might sound like an odd combo but you might just love it!
Yes we have used tea tree oil for almost everything, such as an antiseptic, to fights infections (diffuse it), for skin issues (infections), athletes foot, ring worm, inflammation, wound care, anti-fungal, great for preventing & killing lice, for acne, dandruff, Anti-viral, anti-candida, great for sinus infections on & on, and one of my favorite uses adding it to oil pulling. If you search the internet you can literally find thousands of amazing uses for tea tree oil that work.
So now I will share some of our favorite DIY recipes & more uses:
Multi-Pupose, Multi Surface Amazing cleaner:
- 1 Large Spray bottle
- 10 to 20 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- Fill spray bottle with 1/2 peroxide & distilled water or just distilled water.
- Optional: 10 to 20 drops of 2 or 3 of your other favorite germ fighting essential oils like lavender & eucalyptus.
- Safe for using all all surfaces including natural stone & granite.
Easy as 123 Germ fighting cleaner:
- 1 Large spray bottle
- 10 to 20 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- Fill the spray bottle with either white vinegar or white vinegar & filtered water.
- Do not spray on natural stone, granite etc otherwise great for glass, counters, wood & more.
- Optional: Add any or all of these with the vinegar, lemon juice, lime juice, colloidal silver or rubbing alcohol.
- Mix baking soda with warm water in a paste add a drop of tea tree oil & clean & exfoliate face, leave on a minute or to and wash with warm water.
- Add 1 cup of raw coconut oil to a jar, add 5 to 10 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- Add 1 tbsp of another healthy oil like real Olive oil, Argan oil or Jojoba oil etc.
- Use one beater on your hand mixer & mix into a great body butter for skin, acne, rashes & more (more info here)
- 1 part baking soda
- To 1 part raw coconut oil
- Add 1 to 2 drops Tea Tree Oil
- Mix & store in airtight container.
Add Tea Tree Oil:
- Add a drop or 2 of Tea Tree Oil . to your favorite shampoo, bath soaps, dish soaps, face creams & more.
Check out my other blog posr for more ideas: Even more uses for Tea Tree oil – Using 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil
Bael Wellness the only tea tree oil that has 47.6% TERPINEN-4-OL & JUST 2.57% 1.8-CINEOLE. This unique combination is extremely rare, very effective natural skincare.
α-pinene -2.32%, Sabinene – 0.47%, Limonene-1.01%, p-cymene-2.21%, 1,8-cineole -2.57%, Terpinen-4-ol-47.59%, α-terpineol-2.43%, aromadenrene-0.82%, cadinene-0.84%, globulol-0.36%, Viridiflorol-0.41%
A NATURAL PROVEN REMEDY FOR: Acne, Fungus, Yeast Infections, Lice, Dandruff, Scalp, Back Pain, Sunburns & More. Works great on pets.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Black Cumin Seed oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar, Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices,Organic Whole Unbleached Sugar, Grass-Fed butter & more.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Vacay Natural Water Enhancer that helps Relieve Stress, Anxiety, Ease Tension & Relax with mental clarity click here for more info & to order.
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.