Are you ready for Ramblings & No Poo?
My teen daughters have long hair & love it, they love no poo!
heat 2 cup of Apple cider vinegar or water in a large enough pot to hold several cups.
Next stir in 4 tbsp borax into hot vinegar to dissolve
Now add 2 tbsp of baking soda very slowly to hot vinegar/borax (very, very slowly add while stirring to keep from fizzing over)
once cooled add to 1 qt jar, add 4 drops of essential oil (lemon, tea tree, lavender etc essential oil is optional)
Top off with water
add 1/4 to 1/2 a cup to 1 to 2 cups hot/warm water & slowly pour on wet or dry hair working in just like shampoo, wait several minutes & rinse out as normal
To quart jar add approximately
1 cup of Apple cider vinegar, coconut water vinegar or citrus vinegar
1 cup of lemon juice (or 1/2 c lemon & 1/2 c lime juice)
1/8 cup 3% peroxide (for blonds, but I have been using on mine & my daughters dark hair with no color change)
add your fav scent of essential oil (5 to 15 drops optional)
Top of the rest of the bottle with more lemon juice or water
add 1/4 1/2 a cup to 1 to 2 cups hot/warm water & slowly pour on wet hair working in just like conditioner wait several minutes & rinse out as normal (or leave in if you desire)You should always first check by testing your skin as to rather you are sensitive or allergic before putting on your whole head
Good nutrition is the foundation for which your health is based. ~ Jessica David. (Nutrition is first and foremost, no quick fixes!!)
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids