A DIY life: Soothing Bedtime bath – Shampoo – Body wash
Baking Soda & Lavender
Baking soda water does not burn eyes if there is not too much (sometimes essential oils do)This can also be used as a body wash & left in the tub to sooth skin, Lavender also is very calming in a bath before bed. Great for sensitive skin, babies skin, problem skin, skin of all ages. Can help irritated skin, eczema, rashes & hives etc.
Shampoo/body wash/soothing bath/bedtime bath liquid
Use in a bath, shower to wash hair & body, face etc. Work into hair like you would shampoo, adding to dry hair works best, rinse out after a minute & follow with a DIY conditioner. As a body wash just pour on & rub. Just pour in a bath to soak.
Body wash/soothing bath/bedtime bath paste
Apply paste to wet skin with hands or a washcloth, rub gently in circular motions. Great for face, body scalp etc. allow to sit a few minutes & wash off. Soak in the bath after rinsing.
Options to add to either recipe: Tea tree oil, Your favorite essential oil, Natural liquid soap, colloidal silver, Borax, &/or raw honey (as a reminder essential oils are to oily for some hair types).
Moisturizing body, feet, face wash. (soothing & great for skin issues)
Optional add 5 to 15 drops Lavender & tea tree oil essential oils, add 1 part Borax.
Mix & store in airtight container, rub massaging in well, let sit a minute & wash of with hot water.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids