Did you know you can easily make your own effective 4 robbers essential oil blend?
How to make your own 4 robbers blend – DIY Recipes – Fighting viruses and bacteria
Thieves oil & even vinegar can be made in your home easily & effectively with the quality essential oils you already probably have, no need to spend a fortune. If you need to find affordable quality essential oils I recommend my blog posts A new source for buying quality essential oils for health, beauty and DIY cleaning
Here are the 5 essential oils you need to create the Thieves oil blend that is so amazing.
- Clove bud essential oil: (Eugenia Caryophyllus) Clove oil is great for toothaches & oral issues, used for digestive problems, to relieve nausea, for respiratory problems, asthma, bronchitis, as an analgesic for arthritis, & muscular aches & sprains, Clove is antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, a strong antiseptic, & great for all around immune support. To purchase Clove bud essential oil on Tropical Traditions. Or on Amazon
- Lemon essential oil: (Citrus Limonia) Lemon oil has strong antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic & antiviral properties, & is being used successfully for candida, riding the body of toxins & poisons, great used as an antidepressant, immune booster, for aiding digestion, it can be used for cold, flu, congestion, respiratory issues, nail fungus, cold sores, corns calluses, mood booster, & much more, It is also great for skin & hair & awesome in the laundry room.Lemon essential oil is a favorite in our home. To purchase Lemon essential oil on Tropical Traditions. Or on Amazon
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil: (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Cinnamon Bark oil is great for intestinal & urinary system, it is antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiviral, astringent, anti-parasitic, anti-infectious & antidepressant, it is also a purifier, immune booster & stimulant as well as it goes great with other oils enhancing the effects of the other oils.To purchase Cinnamon Bark essential oil on Tropical Traditions. Or on Amazon
- Eucalyptus essential oil: (Eucalyptus Globulus & Eucalyptus Radiata) Eucalyptus oil is analgesic, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, & an expectorant, it also used as a natural cleaning solvent, it is great for cold, flu & Eucalyptus has a antibacterial effect in the repository system including upper respiratory, decongestant, pneumonia, bronchitis, sinus infections, used successfully as an inhalant & a rub, as a natural deodorant, it is a fever reducer, Used on skin wounds, bruises, soreness, aches & pains, insect repellent, Eucalyptus promotes periodontal health, & fights against tooth decay, great for everything from acne, candida, migraines to diabetes & ulcers & so much more, also great in DIY vapor rubs, yes Eucalyptus essential oil is another favorite in our house. To purchase Eucalyptus essential oils: Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil here on Tropical Traditions or Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil here on Tropical Traditions. Or on Amazon here
- Rosemary essential oil: (Rosemary Cineol & Rosemary Verbenone) Rosemary essential oil is invigorating, refreshing & stimulating, it is analgesic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, & expectorant, great for massages to improve circulation & for muscle cramps, great for DIY beauty for skin, scalp, hair care, dandruff, reversing & preventing hair loss, great for memory, staying awake & alert, gout, pain,, To Purchase Rosemary essential oils: Rosemary Cineol Essential Oil on Tropical Traditions here or Rosemary Verbenone Essential Oil on Tropical Traditions here. Or on Amazon here
Links above are in some cases affiliate links where I make a small percentage if you purchase.
Now you see why the blend of these 5 amazing essential oils creates an even more amazing essential oil blend.
How to make your Thieves essential oil blend.
It is important to not at this time order that the essential oils go into this blend is just as important as how much of each, so start at #1.
- 40 drops clove bud essential oil
- 36 drops lemon essential oil
- 20 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 16 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
In a glass amber bottle with either a normal lid, a dropper or a spray top, combine all oils, to make a larger amount at once just double amounts. Store just as you would any other essential oils, avoiding direct sunlight.
Now it is time to use your amazing Thieves essential oil blend.
Some of my favorite uses are adding a drop or 2 on my raw coconut oil in my oil pulling routine & in DIY cleaners & teeth products.
Here are some recipes for you:
It is cold, flu & allergy season, it is time to have vapor rub on hand. So instead of using toxic petroleum based products you can easily make a safe effective version at home. I use this for me & my kids.
- 3 Tablespoons Raw Coconut oil
- 5 to 10 drops of your Thieves essential oil blend
- Mix together in container with a lid
- Can be used for cold, flu. allergies, stuffy noses etc. Rub generously on chest & back, & on throat if desired. This can also be rubbed on feet & put sock on to help cough & congestion. If you do not have raw coconut oil, you can use regular coconut oil, but raw would be best, or you can use Sweet almond oil or Olive oil for a liquid version. I tend to make this as needed, this can also be used for massage of sore muscles, rubbed on for relaxing & rubbed on tired feet.
2 parts baking soda & 2 parts raw coconut oil & add the amount of your Thieves essential oil you desire by taste.
2 parts baking soda & 2 parts raw coconut oil to 1 part edible clay powder & add the amount of your Thieves essential oil you desire by taste.
Pillow, mattress, linen, closet & room spray #1
Large spray bottle, 20 drops of your Thieves essential oil blend , 1/4 cup natural witch hazel, fill the rest of the bottle with filtered or distilled water & mist it around in the air, on linens, pillows, mattresses, curtains whatever & it can be used for a surface cleaner also.
Options to add: 1/2 cup white vinegar or peroxide, 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 tsp Borax, 1/2 cup colloidal silver.
Pillow, mattress, linen, closet & room spray #2
Large spray bottle, add 20 drops of your Thieves essential oil blend & then fill 1/2 way with colloidal silver (or all the way) fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water, use the same way as recipe #1
Other ideas for using your Thieves essential oil blend: Add to an essential oil diffuser to purify the air with germ fighting. Add to a soaking bath, on nail fungus, cold sores, acne, for fever, Add to DIY mouthwash & more, get creative.
Now you are able to make your own awesome Thieves oil blend that provides powerful bacteria & virus fighting power that you can feel confident about. Thieves is commonly known to be a great natural way to protect your family’s health without breaking down the immune system, protecting you against such things as H1N1, global pandemics, & so many other infectious disease. You are now in possession of an easily made, effective home remedy that not only strengthens the immune system, but fights against infectious germs, viruses & bacteria. Go & get using your Thieves essential oil blend & be healthy.
Reviews: My product reviews the company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it. When it comes to products I do not like, that cause issues or if it was a negative experience I will not review them & contact the company telling them why. So If the review has made it to my blog it is because I love it & recommend it to everyone & I am happy to have used the product.
Affiliate & Referral links: I do when I can have links that are affiliate or referral links, not all links on my blog, pages & posts are affiliate or referral links. (More info here)
I will share links to buy products on Amazon anytime I can, I thank you for your support.
- Check out my Disclaimers & Policies page here
- If this post contains an alternative remedy remember I am not a Dr.
Click here to learn where buy some of my favorite products such as coconut oil, colloidal silver & more.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog – NFR6K Blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
To contact me to review your product go here.
More products I love by Tropical Traditions: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil – Green label Virgin coconut oil – Palm Oil – Palm shortening – Extra Virgin Olive oil – Black Cumin Seed oil – Organic Sesame oil – Coconut water Vinegar – Organic Apple cider vinegar – Balsamic vinegar – Pink Himalayan salt – Organic spices – Organic Whole Unbleached Sugar – Grass-Fed butter & more.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thank you for reading my blog & supporting me on the journey to share #NFR6K Cheree