Did somebody say Ranch dressing? yes I think that was me!
Homemade ranch is a thing of beauty, once you tried it store-bought or packaged will be oh so yucky
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (or one diced up fine garlic clove is even better)
- 1/4 teaspoon natural salt
- 1 cup real mayonnaise (you could even make your own & use it)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or better yet use milk kefir or homemade yogurt)
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, minced (or use dried parsley flakes)
- Optional 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon onion powder (or fresh thinly sliced & minced onion)
- Optional 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (we like to use Bragg liquid Aminos instead)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Bragg apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes (or fresh)
- optional 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- optional 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Optional 1 teaspoon of almost any Spike
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup homemade buttermilk or regular milk (as needed for desired consistency
In a bowl, combine ingredients Add the buttermilk to desired consistency and mix to combine, tasting frequently and adjusting seasonings as needed. Chill for a couple of hours before serving, thinning with more buttermilk if needed., store in air tight container
For a totally raw dressing: Raw Simple Creamy Salad Dressing Recipe
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids