Easy to make natural, spray cleaner, that smells amazing while killing germs & is eco friendly.
Disinfectant spay cleaner from items you probably already have in your kitchen.
4 simple ingrediants & you can clean almost every surface & every room in your home.
Do not use citrus or vinegar on natural stone or granite. Otherwise you can use this everywhere from counters, to upholstery, to laundry stains, to appliances, to tile, flooring, to table, as an air freshener & everywhere in between.
What you need:
- 32 ounce spray bottle
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 & 1/2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Optional: 5 to 10 drops Citrus Burst Synergy EO blend
- Lemon Lime juice: It is best to use fresh squeezed juice, but if you only have the bottled/concentrate on hand it will work almost as well. If you do not have a full half cup of juice each simply use less water & vinegar to compensate (say you get 1/4 cup of each juice then use 3/4 cup distilled white vinegar & 1/2 cup water).
- Water/Vinegar: You can use more or less of water or vinegar, if you do not like the smell of vinegar use less & use more water. Or you can use all vinegar & no water if you prefer. If you prefer you can replace the water or the vinegar or both with peroxide. That is what is awesome about DIY recipes they are just guides & you make them the way you like best.
- If you are dealing with hard water build up or stuck on food or stained items, spray on & let sit. Otherwise just spray on & wipe off.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon & lime, make sure it is free of seeds & pulp.
- Add juices, vinegar & water to spray bottle
- You may need to use a funnel to add the liquids to spray bottle.
- Shake & start using
- You may need to shake before each use.
Buy on Amazon:
- 32 ounce spray bottle
- Distilled white vinegar
- Citrus Burst Synergy EO blend
- Fresh Lemons
- Lemon juice
- Fresh limes
- Lime juice
- Lemon press
Affiliate & Referral links: I do when I can have links that are affiliate or referral links, not all links on my blog, pages & posts are affiliate or referral links. (More info here)
I will share links to buy products on Amazon anytime I can, I thank you for your support.
- Check out my Disclaimers & Policies page here
- If this post contains an alternative remedy remember I am not a Dr.
Click here to learn where buy some of my favorite products such as coconut oil, colloidal silver & more.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog – NFR6K Blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
To contact me to review your product go here.
More products I love by Tropical Traditions: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil – Green label Virgin coconut oil – Palm Oil – Palm shortening – Extra Virgin Olive oil – Black Cumin Seed oil – Organic Sesame oil – Coconut water Vinegar – Organic Apple cider vinegar – Balsamic vinegar – Pink Himalayan salt – Organic spices – Organic Whole Unbleached Sugar – Grass-Fed butter & more.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thank you for reading my blog & supporting me on the journey to share #NFR6K Cheree