Homemade Banana Bread.
Sunsella Dough Blender.
Those of you who follow my blog you know we love Einkorn Flour for our baking, & that includes our healthier sweets. One of our favorite fresh-baked treats is Banana bread (or banana nut bread). So here is my recipe that we have tweaked to get the banana bread just the way we like it.
Healthier Banana bread:
- 2 cups Einkorn flour
- 1/8 cup coconut flour (if you do not want coconut flour use extra einkorn or use another flour)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3 to 4 over ripe bananas
- 2 eggs (whipped together)
- 1 tbsp coconut water vinegar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of room temp melted coconut oil
- 1 pink natural unrefined salt
- 3 tbsp whole unbleached sugar
- 1 tbsp of liquid sweetener either yacon syrup, raw honey, pure maple syrup or molasses
- Optional: 1/2 cup of chopped nuts or seeds of choice, we love using pecans & roasted pumpkin seeds.
Preheat: Oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl chop & mash bananas using the Sunsella Dough Blender, you want them to be slightly chunky but mostly mashed.
Now add the eggs & vinegar & mix them in well using the dough blender or a spoon.
Now add sugar, cinnamon, salt & baking soda & mix with the dough blender or a spoon, sift in einkorn flour & coconut flour & mix with dough blender well, making sure of no flour lumps.
Next add the room temp melted coconut oil & the liquid sweetener & mix in with dough blender. If you are adding nuts or seeds add them now & mix them in.
To a greased bread/loaf pan or other pan add the batter, do not overfill, usually fill about a bit over half full to 3/4 full.
Bake at 350 for between 50 minutes & an hour & a half checking every 10 minutes after the 50 minutes cooking time. Once golden brown take from oven to cool.
Sunsella Dough Blender.
I really have wanted a dough blender for a while & I love that the Sunsella Dough Blender is sturdy stainless steel (high grade) has a no slip handle for easy gripping. I have been using it for all kinds of baking including making my sourdough bread.
This great dough blender will get used a lot in my home with us baking healthy from scratch options. We also love using it to cut up boiled eggs for egg salad & using it to chop veggies for soups etc.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Black Cumin Seed oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar, Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices,Organic Whole Unbleached Sugar, Grass-Fed butter & more.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Vacay Natural Water Enhancer that helps Relieve Stress, Anxiety, Ease Tension & Relax with mental clarity click here for more info & to order.
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.