DIY body care:
- 4 tbsp organic corn starch (or potato starch)
- 4 tbsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp organic raw coconut oil
- Add in 20 to 30 drops of your favorite essential oil like Litsea Cubeba/May Chang
- Mix together, you may need to add more or less of the coconut oil to get the desired consistency. Store in airtight container, apply to underarms with fingers.
- More deodorant info here
- My deodorant blog category
- Options to add: Tea tree oil, other essential oils.
- 3 tbsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 to 10 drops essential oil (like 1 or more of these tea tree, thieves/germ fighter, orange, peppermint or eucalyptus)
- Mix & store in an airtight container
- Brush teeth as you normally would
- Add more or less of baking soda to create your favorite desired consistency, or just use the coconut oil to brush with or just coconut oil & essential oils of choice, make it your own.
- More toothpaste info here
- My DIY Oral care blog category
- 1 or so cups of solid coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of natural liquid oil of choice (Jojoba, castor, fractionated coconut, argan)
- 5 to 20 drops of essential oil of choice like Lavender or Rosemary.
- Mix as directed here
- Apply to skin as you would creams & lotions, apply small amounts & rub into skin after bath or shower if going out in the sun or anytime needed. Very healing & has natural SPF. Hydrating to skin without toxins.
Reviews: My product reviews the company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it. When it comes to products I do not like, that cause issues or if it was a negative experience I will not review them & contact the company telling them why. So If the review has made it to my blog it is because I love it & recommend it to everyone & I am happy to have used the product.
Affiliate & Referral links: I do when I can have links that are affiliate or referral links, not all links on my blog, pages & posts are affiliate or referral links. (More info here)
I will share links to buy products on Amazon anytime I can, I thank you for your support.
- Check out my Disclaimers & Policies page here
- If this post contains an alternative remedy remember I am not a Dr.
Click here to learn where buy some of my favorite products such as coconut oil, colloidal silver & more.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog – NFR6K Blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
To contact me to review your product go here.
More products I love by Tropical Traditions: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil – Green label Virgin coconut oil – Palm Oil – Palm shortening – Extra Virgin Olive oil – Black Cumin Seed oil – Organic Sesame oil – Coconut water Vinegar – Organic Apple cider vinegar – Balsamic vinegar – Pink Himalayan salt – Organic spices – Organic Whole Unbleached Sugar – Grass-Fed butter & more.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thank you for reading my blog & supporting me on the journey to share #NFR6K Cheree