100% Pure, Certified Organic, Moroccan Argan Oil.
Not mixed with other oils, it contains no additives or fillers.
This 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil from Morocco has the classic, rich, golden color found in high-quality argan oil. One of the best things about Argan Oil is that it is a dry oil, which means that this oil absorbs quickly – so it is not greasy.
Argan oil is one of those oils so useful for beauty that it is loved by many in DIY recipes & that makes it perfect for my blog & my readers. Argan oil can be used straight or in recipes on hair, skin & nails with great results. But you have noticed so many brands of Argan oil are over priced & you want to find a quality brand you can afford, enter Bargain Argan oil! They are able to keep prices lower than their competitors by cutting cost not quality. They do not use unneeded things like expensive designs, fancy packaging & bottles, or high-priced marketing or celebrity endorsements. Instead they prefer to let their high quality argan oil stand on its own & be great without all the extras.
So with Bargain Argan you get fair priced, high quality, 100% pure & organic argan oil. Bargain Argan is dedicated to supplying their customers the highest quality argan oil available. So there bottles may not be all fancy but they do contain the same quality oil as other brands are selling at double, triple & higher amounts than they are.
I found this argan oil just as effective as any higher priced brand I have tried. It also comes in a handy to use squeeze bottle making it easier to apply to just where you want it rather it is the roots of your hair, a sore cuticle, a rash or to add to recipes like the hair mist I will share below.
DIY Conditioning/Detangler Hair Mist:
- Oil for conditioning: Bargain Argan Oil
- Spray bottle: I use small travel size misting spray bottles but you can use any size
- Liquid base: Rose water, vinegar or purified water
- Thickener: Pure Aloe vera gel or glycerin
- Optional: Pure Witch Hazel (just drops)
- Optional: Essential oil of choice like peppermint
Directions: Fill the spray bottle half way with your liquid base, now add 1/4 amount thickener, if a smaller bottle only 3 to 5 drops oil, if larger bottle 10 to 20 drops of oil. Shake before each use. If adding Optional ingredients: just add small amounts of Witch hazel like 1/2 to 1 tsp for smaller bottle & 1/2 to 2 tbsp for larger bottle. With essential oils less is more so add 1 drop smaller bottle, 2 to 3 drops larger bottle.
One of the great thing about DIY is you can use more or less of any of the ingredient to suit your needs or wants, if it is to greasy for your hair use less oils, if not enough add more (drops at a time).
We like to use this on wet hair after towel drying & brush it through & leave it in, but it can also be used on dry hair. Also works great misted on skin.
Other ways to use Bargain Argan Oil, apply a drop to each cuticle & rub in for healthy nails & cuticles, it is also great for healing skin issues or used as a preconditioning hair oil treatment.
Bargain Argan is:
– 100% Pure, Certified Organic Argan Oil
– not mixed with other oils, it contains no additives or fillers
– available in two sizes; 1 oz/30 ml and 2 oz/59 ml
– sold in a simple natural colored, squeezable plastic bottle with a twist cap dispenser
– available in packages for greater discounts
– imported from southwestern Morocco
– Certified Organic by Ecocert S.A. (ECO) and therby accredited by USDA as Organic
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.