Helps to support urinary tract health and function.
HERBTHEORYTM – Artfully improving health through science.
The importance of urinary health can become painfully understood when an issues arises, & for some that happens more than for others. Thats where natural supplements like Herbtheory come & can save the day. This Urinary Tract supplement can be taken daily to help prevent UTI’s & for Urinary health, using UTIROSE hibiscus extract, parts of the coin leaf desmodium, parts of the knotweed & Asian water plantain to keep everything going smooth & healthy.
Simply take one capsule a day & be on your way to urinary health. I was personally having a mild UTI issue or at least I suspect thats what I was dealing with when this supplement arrived & the issue was gone after 1 dose.
Even if you are not having an issue taking this supplement for us ladies can improve overall health, because when we are healthy all over we feel better & things working better is part of being healthy.
But why hibiscus extract you ask? I had the same question & when I researched I was pleasantly surprised to learn just the UTIROSE hibiscus extract in this blend can prevent UTI’s like 77% of the time. So by taking this supplement you can stop most UTI pain before it even starts. The UTIROSE hibiscus extract stops the bacteria from attaching so it can be washed out & not cause an issue.
Pros: So many but the big one prevent UTI’s naturally safely. & as a plus some of the ingredients in the mixture are good for cramping too.
Cons: The only con I can think of would be if it does not work for you, but that is life, what works for one wont work for another. But by my research when it works it works well.
Conclusion: I will happily be suggesting this to my friends & I am pleased with the product.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.