This bracelet is hand-crafted of authentic Baltic Amber.
I have told you before about the great Spark Of Amber products & how calming raw amber can be & I have reviewed a necklace from Spark of Amber before as well. Today I am here to tell you about a beautiful bracelet made to your size by Spark of Amber, the Raw Amber, Tiger´s Eye, Lepidolite Calming Bracelet Custom Sized — “The Harmony”.
OK I really do love raw amber & its beauty & calming effects but I must rave about the fact this bracelet has one of my favorite stones ever on it, Tigers eyes, I am in love with them & adding them with raw amber & lepidolite in one bracelet creates beauty naturally.
We got this bracelet for my 13-year-old daughter Amber but I think just because of the Tigers Eyes I might have to steal it away from her. Spark of Amber products are handmade with Baltic amber & the amber pieces come straight from Lithuania, the products are great quality ensuring long wear.
One thing about amber (oh yes & tigers eyes too) is they are a classic look that can go with dressy or casual, as we have discovered the colors goes with so many outfits too.
Spark of Amber is a great place to order your Amber Jewelry & teeth necklaces, you know you are getting quality while helping out a small business that cares. Amazing customer service at Spark Of Amber for sure. As I said the items are handmade, but that is not all they are handmade for you so try not to order & be in a rush, the short wait on your product being made is so worth it.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids