Grade A, Fair Trade, Premium Shea Butter From Ghana.
African Shea Butter – Great Natural Skin Lotion – Naturally Rich in Vitamins A & E
100% pure and natural, nothing else added!
You know I love using shea butter in my body butter recipes for skin health & many of you asked what brand of raw shea butter that I recommend & honestly I do love several brands but this one by Beauty by She is on the top of my list, it comes sealed in an easy open & close zipper pouch & is a nice amount for using in multiple DIY recipes at 16oz. As I have said before when it comes to getting the skin, hair & nail benefits from Shea butter you want raw, unrefined & organic & this brand delivers.
I really do love this shea butter, it being organic is a big plus too. I have used it straight & in my DIY body butters, DIY deodorants & DIY beauty products & I am so happy to trust & recommend it.
Great smell, color & texture. So amazing for skin health & look. Leaves skin feeling amazingly soft & it lasts, not just temporary.
Great for everything from chapped lips to rashes. I have sensitive skin & I have had no reactions or issues. The smell I am sure of shea butter in this form can be a bit to get used to, though it is mild the smell of natural. raw shea butter is what you are looking for, so to me the smell in no way is negative & a plus, the smell again as I said is mild, it does not linger & when mixing it in DIY recipes becomes not even noticeable. You want raw shea butter & that is what this is, I love it!
If you have skin issue raw shea butter is the way to go & is very healing, it is also anti aging & reverses damage. I love using shea butter on my feet & elbows but my favorite uses are my homemade body butters where I can have it mixed the way I want to for use on my whole body, my teen daughters are loving it in their favorite diy deodorant recipes (recipe below).
The heat of your hands melts it enough to rub it into your skin as it absorbs in fast doing its job.
I got the product in exchange for my honest review & these are my feeling on this product.
DIY Shea Butter Deodorant Teen approved:
- 3 tbsp of shea butter
- 2 tbsp of raw coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of organic corn starch
- 3 tbsp baking soda
- 10 to 20 drops of essential oils of choice I recommend Litsea Cubeba
- Use a leftover deodorant container, a small jar or container or something that works best for you.
Some prefer to use less baking soda & use more corn starch or vise verse, so feel free to change it around as needed for you, you can also use potato starch instead of corn starch, you can leave out the baking soda or corn starch & just use 5 tbsp of either. You can use more or less of the coconut oil & shea butter to get the desired consistency you are looking for.
Add the shea butter & coconut oil to a glass measuring cup or mason jar & sit it into very warm water, let it sit till slightly melted soft enough to mix, it might take heating the water back up a bit. Add the rest of your ingredients & stir well & pour into a container to allow to harden. I prefer to use a small jar with a lid & store the deodorant right in the container I mixed with. Make the consistency you prefer.
Options to add: Essential oils of choice, 15 drops lemon juice, 15 drops of colloidal silver, (if you add liquid you may need to add more baking soda/corn starch) You can subtitle 1 tbsp of clay powder for part of the baking soda. You can add 1/2 tsp of activated charcoal just remember it is very black & will go on black.
Other great uses for She Butter:
- Shaving cream
- chapped skin & lips
- Muscle cream (adding essential oils)
- Relief from rashes
- Hair conditioner/Pre-conditioner/Hot oil treatment
- In DIY body recipes
- Healthy, skin, hair, scalp & nails
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.