Dogs, cats & ferrets with Skin issues.
Skin ailments, hot spots, flaky skin, extra shedding, scratching, sores, dry coat, dull coat, skin allergies & low energy.
Pet Skin Doctor.
We were so excited to try this supplement because we have a small dog who gets skin condition’s. The bottle does say it is also for low energy & let me tell you after we give it to our dog Hugo he has lots of energy & runs & plays & has a great time, so if your dog has low energy check out this supplement.
Ingredients: Essential Fatty Acids from whole meat sources of Emu, Ostrich, Chicken and Olive Oil, Lecithin, Vitamin A, D3 and E.
But what about skin issues? We found it for sure helped our little dogs itching, he does not really have the other issues, but I do think his coat is shinier. Pet skin DR Food Supplement can be used for dogs, cats & ferrets & has easy to understand directions on the back. Our dog is under 20lbs so he gets 1 tsp a day & we started giving it to one of our 8 cats & she also get 1 tsp a day, she itches a lot & her skin has started being a big issue with her constantly having sores & losing hair, so far so good, in just the short time (7 days) she has used it she has shown signs of healing & is eating better. Check out the great ingredient, perfect for your pet.
It is said that these skin conditions & allergies are probably because your pet is allergic to the gluten in grains in their diet & can’t properly metabolize large quantities of fats from fish or vegetables. That is because your dog, cat or ferret need essential fatty acids from red meat & poultry sources that this daily food supplement for provides for your pet.
Check out these great videos:
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.