Made from sustainably harvested bamboo, these cutting/serving boards provide a durable cutting surface, which is elegant enough to take to the table.
Durable everyday cutting board for your kitchen, yet elegant enough for serving. These bamboo boards feature subtle carved handholds for easy carrying. The rich, golden brown color accentuates the natural wood grain.
Small: 6.5″ L x 6.5″ W
OK yes I love bamboo, I love how durable it is, how down right beautiful it is, the way it adds elegance & most of all I love that it is earth friendly. And yes I already have a rather large bamboo cutting board that I love for so much. But enter this great Eartheasy Bambu cutting board in size small. I bet you wonder why I would want a smaller cutting board if I already use my large one so much, or if I would even use it at all. Well the answer is I have needed a smaller one too & yes I love it & use it all the time.
What makes this smaller Bambu cutting board so useful? I have kids & sometimes they did not like the bigger cutting jobs for smaller jobs like cutting a few slices of cheese for crackers. Not only can they easily grab this cutting board they can serve right on it making it easier. I also love how handy it is, I can cut on my bigger cutting board & still have the smaller one to use too, so yes I use both at the same time as well.
EarthEasy has amazing products (I reviewed their disposable plates here) & I am so proud to be telling you about a few of their great products to help make our lives easier without destroying the planet along the way. Eatheasy products go hand & hand with a natural lifestyle. It truley has been a pleasure working with Eartheasy, thank you.
- Versatile board for both cutting & serving
- Long-lasting: bamboo absorbs less moisture and resists swelling
- Hand finished with natural, food-safe wood oil
- Made from sustainably harvested bamboo
Disclaimer: EarthEasy provided me with free samples of the products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids>