Extend the life of your kitchen tools & bakeware safely, effectively & easily.
As I keep saying in my blog posts & my reviews I never wash some things with soap, even natural soap, yes never. Things like bamboo products such as utensils & cutting boards, Pizza stones & other stone bake-ware, cast iron, ice-cube trays, baking mats, silicone bake ware & more (including my coffee cup).
First I fill the sink with warm water & add enough baking soda & mix it in to feel the baking sodas slickness in the water (usually about 2 to 4 tbsp of baking soda), I add the products & wash then rinse.
If something will not come off after even soaking in the baking soda water I will then simply shake or sprinkle some on the wet item & use a dishcloth or sponge to clean it, if needed I do use a natural scrubber like the Spaghetti scrubber. Then I rinse with warm water. I keep baking soda by the sink in the kitchen in a shaker for just this use, for washing hands & even for a spot free clean & shine for stainless steel pots, pans, tea pots etc.
For some products like bamboo & Cast iron & even some stone you also need to keep it conditioned & so after patting the item dry I will then apply a thin layer of coconut oil & rub it in.
It really is that simple & it really does get them clean & keeps them lasting longer & yes they will be germ free & disinfected too, if you are still worried about germs simply mist on some colloidal silver & allow to dry. You can also add in using a bit of vinegar, Lime juice or lemon juice while cleaning (not on anything stone, use peroxide on stone instead). Extend the life of your kitchen products & stay away from soap.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids