Did you know that using simple ingredients for DIY cleaners can be more effective at killing germs & bacteria than commercial cleaners or bleach? And they are safe, effectively clean & you do not have to worry about toxic residue around your family. Most are so safe they are made from ingredients you use for cooking.
I have recently been sharing blog post for those just starting in using DIY cleaners or for those that think making DIY cleaners are not simple & are time-consuming. So make sure you check out my blog posts Get started making your own DIY products with 5 simple items & Our (Top 6) favorite essential oils – Great for DIY cleaning, skin care health and more as well as my DIY cleaning recipes all through out my blog.
So today I want to share one simple recipe that you can use to clean every surface in your home, counters, appliances, mirrors, bathroom, kitchen, walls, tables on & on, the only thing you can not clean with this recipe is natural stone & granite & I have a DIY cleaner for them here.
Make sure to comment & tell me what DIY recipe you would like me to share next.
OK DIY can be easy, it is as simple as 1-2-3:
What you need:
- One large spray bottle either buy a 16 once or use an empty spray bottle.
- White distilled vinegar
- Lemon juice concentrate (or lime)
Simply fill the spray bottle 1/3 of the way up with white vinegar, add 2 tbsp of lemon juice & fill the rest of the way with water, shake & get cleaning.
Thats it, it literally takes seconds & you control the products in your cleaner, no worry about chemicals or air pollutants, no worry about commercial cleaners or so-called natural cleaners that weaken the immune system, just pure goodness that works.
Yea you can add essential oils if you prefer but there really is no need, even if you do not add the lemon juice the vinegar is effective at cleaning & protects your family.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids