CROSSWAYS™ The path to victory is not always a straight line™
CrossWays Family fun strategy board game
CrossWays is the game of playing cards, placing markers, and making paths across the board. But watch out for your opponents, they can block your way or remove your markers, so choose your position wisely! In CrossWays, the path to victory is not always straight, but it’s always fun!!
2-8 players or teams
15-25 minutes play time
Play CrossWays the Fresh, Light Strategy Game
What a great fun game for families & kids. My kids have had hours & hours of fun with this CrossWays game, they even invited some friends to play with them. Since I have 6 kids they mostly have played as teams but they have also gotten to play as single players too. So this game is not only fun but teaches team work (teams) & strategic skills. My kids are 8 years to 18 years & they have all been raving about the game & it is great fun for us adults too, so check it out & have fun with your family.
Having family fun time is so important & board games can be a great way to have some great quality fun with your kids. USAopoly has some great family fun games & I am so happy we not only have had the chance to try out & play CrossWays in our own home but that I get to send one to a fan as well, so enter to win below.
My kids review of this great CrossWays game:
- My 8 year old son: I have great fun playing this game & have won once so far.
- My 10 year old daughter: I like that you use cards to play.
- My 12 year old son: My favorite thing is you can play in a zig zag, I won the very first game we played.
- My 13 year old daughter: I like that you can do 4 players or 4 teams of players & with our family we need that kind of game. I like that you can play 2 cards at once, I have not won yet but I have still had a lot of fun.
- My 16 year old daughter: Some people are to serious when they play, have fun.
- My 18 year old daughter: I like that you can play it more than one way so it is like not having to play the same game every time.
- A Friend: I had great fun playing it & it could be hard sometimes.
We are trying to build up our supply of family games & we are so happy to now have CrossWays included in our collection & we recommend it to all as a fun way to spend an evening or a rainy day.
Disclaimer: USAoploy provided me with free samples of the products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.