Lets clean & do it safe with DIY natural cleaners.
Lets safely naturally clean stone & granite.
So you are finding out that DIY cleaners are so much better for your immune system, not only do they not break down the immune system they help build it up plus being safe, natural & very effective. But you after researching that Lemon, lime & Vinegar should never be used on granite or other natural stone. So what do people use to clean granite & stone, lets discuss several recipes.
Simply make these recipes right in a large spray bottle, amounts are approximate & can be adjusted to suit you & that is part of the beauty of DIY you can make it the way you like it. If you decide to add different essential oils avoid citrus essential oil, but in all honesty Eucalyptus essential oil is great for cleaning natural stone & granite, do not use Thieves oil because most do have citrus in them. Tea tree oil & Lavender essential oil are also great options you can add with the eucalyptus or instead of.
Even though these are recommended by many & used by many (including me) always double-check your granite or stone wont be harmed by the cleaner, spot check if in doubt.
For more great Kitchen & bathroom cleaners check out my other blog posts from my blog series on cleaning the whole house with DIY cleaners:
Homemade Natural cheap effective DIY Granite and stone cleaner recipes
Multi purpose Peroxide cleaner
- Straight 3% peroxide or peroxide & water
- 5 to 20 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil
- Great for all surfaces even chrome. keep in original brown bottle with spray top or keep in dark when not in use.
- Peroxide alone straight can be used if you prefer
- 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
- 3 to 10 drops natural dish liquid soap (or use Wonder wash, or another natural liquid soap)
- 5 to 20 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil
- Fill the rest of the bottle with distilled or filtered water
- Optional add colloidal silver (You can just use just straight colloidal silver or colloidal silver & water if you prefer to clean)
- Great for most surfaces so not just stone
Gentile germ killing spray cleaner
- In a spray bottle add 1/2 to 1 cup of colloidal silver (optional)
- 20 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil
- Fill the bottle the rest of the way up with distilled or filtered water.
- This is also a great room deodorizer & disinfecting spray & also a great cleaner for most surfaces, plus it is great for cleaning the bathroom as well.
Granite stone soft scrub
- Mix baking soda & rubbing alcohol with a few drops Eucalyptus essential oil mix into a paste & use a washcloth to rub in or a soft toothbrush, use a damp washcloth to wash of the residue & then clean with a spray cleaner (you can replace the rubbing alcohol with peroxide if you prefer).
- Warm water borax, baking soda & Eucalyptus essential oil mixed into a paste, & use a washcloth to rub in or a soft toothbrush, use a damp washcloth to wash of the residue & then clean with a spray cleaner.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only, & is NOT intended to be medical advice. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments.
If you think you, or anyone in your home or who are under your care, are ill or in need medical treatment, please seek the needed medical treatment Any of the information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling?
That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
– And my daughters blog – Naturally Teen Approved –
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids