Creative Play the natural way
My kids are totally enjoying using the Eco-kids products. This awesome eco-brush set works well-being used with the eco-Kids Eco-finger paints that I reviewed at the begging of the month here. I am so happy that I can teach my kids about using something as simple as paint brushes that are natural, “The bristles are 100% camel hair, the ferrule is recycled aluminum and the handle is made from untreated white birch acquired from managed woods foresting programs.” We have been using the eco- kids products in our homeschool class & they are so awesome I love them, I not only get to hand great products to my kids we get to explain how different these products are from just their regular counterparts. So the eco-products go beyond art class in my home. I have decided that for 2014 on my page & on my blogs to help as many as I can to have a far less toxic life, so let’s have a less toxic 2014. And lets also have a less Toxic homeschool classroom in 2014.So these eco-brushes & my review are part of my Toxic Free in 2014 blog posts.
These paint brushes come in 4 sizes, great for painting big fluffy clouds or flower petals. Let your child’s imagination take hold as they use these natural paint brushes, no worries about them falling apart they are very durable. My kids noticed right away these eco-brushes did not leave stray hairs behind & that they cleaned up very well. They had hours of painting fun using the eco-paints & these awesome eco-brushes.
Lets hear from the mouth of my kids on these brushes:
- 8 year old: I can paint really well with these brushes, they hold lots of paint.
- 10 year old: These brushes are soft like make-up brushes, I love that!
- 11 year old: I liked how these paint brushes made smooth background colors & I could still paint details too.
- 13 year old: I loved how soft the bristles where & how they added even coats of the natural paints, I would like a smaller one to do tiny details.
- The 2 older teens:My oldest daughter who helps teach in our homeschooling classes was very pleased the bristles stayed put on the brush where they belong, & because they did she was not hearing her siblings ask her to remove the hairs from their artwork. My other daughter apparently really liked them because she was painting everything she could with them 🙂
So without a doubt I recommend these eco-brush set & the eco-paints for your next homeschool art class. You have totally got to love them, I and my kids sure do, so that is why they are both on my “Cheree’s Favorites” list my “Family wishlist” & they are so “Teen Approved“. Check them out & see if you love them too.
So have a less toxic 2014 in your home & in the classroom.
Connect with eco-kids online:
Website, Facebook, Twitter @ecokidsusa, Pinterest & blog.
Information from website:
When it comes to painting, tools make all the difference, that’s why we developed the eco-paint brush set. Built to withstand all kinds of dynamic painting these brushes are durable and made with the finest all natural materials. The bristles are 100% camel hair, the ferrule is recycled aluminum and the handle is made from untreated white birch acquired from managed woods foresting programs. Best of all this brush set is assembled in the USA.
sizes 7, 8, 10, 12
Disclaimer: Eco-Kids provided me with free samples of the products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only, & is NOT intended to be medical advice. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments.
If you think you, or anyone in your home or who are under your care, are ill or in need medical treatment, please seek the needed medical treatment Any of the information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
– And my daughters blog – Naturally Teen Approved –
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids