Are you oil pulling yet?
Do you know why oil pulling is great for everyone?
Oil pulling is one of those things that once you start researching it you are amazed you never heard of it before now. But have you started yet? Or have you really set oil pulling as a daily 20 minute routine to get the desired results? And what about the oil you are using? Is it raw? Virgin? Cold pressed? Organic? Unrefined? Or is it refined oil from your grocery store that can not only make oil pulling not effective it can ruin your health. Have you read my blog post on oil pulling? Have you read my information on why I use raw coconut oil only? Why I add things like activated charcoal to oil pulling? Have you read all the great testimonials sent to me by my fans? I also include a step by step how too.
But what about the 20 minutes oil pulling thing? I also have information on why 20 minutes is the perfect time & so important to get built up to daily, & why staying at a routine of less can be bad for your health. Yes it can take most several weeks or so to build up to doing oil pulling 20 minutes every day & that is fine, but you must continue to add time & get to 20 minutes for the results required & to not cause issues.
Gagging, yup I have been there & gagged, & gagged, but I stuck it out & did the things I mention in my blog post to help & gradually it got to the point I do not gag at all anymore.
Side effects, well yes anytime you add a mild detox routine to your life there will be needed detox side effects, they could be very mild or or be worse, they could last days or longer. Only you can decide if that means you should keep pushing on & work through them, but I do give tips in my blog about how to deal with them & maybe reasons you could be making these side effects worse.
Then check out my blog post on oil pulling full of all this information, links to research & more:
And check out my category on “Oil Pulling information“
So lets get started with 2014 on a healthy note, start oil pulling, or by making your own, safe effective, gentile, immune building, toxic free green cleaners, laundry products, bleach alternative, deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo, hand/body washing powder, room scents on & on.
For your health & the love of Coconut oil.
I get asked a lot, What Brands of coconut oil do I use, & where to buy them?
That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
Both links are affiliate referral links for me to get credit for purchases, I earn a small percentage from Skinny Coconut oil for referring you if you purchase & I receive a discount coupons from Tropical Traditions for referring you if you are a first time purchaser.Thank you for your support.
Posts on my blog using amazing coconut oil:
- I AM CRAZY FOR COCONUT OIL – JOIN ME! – HEALTH – BEAUTY – COOKING – TEETH – DEODORANT – OIL PULLING
- A DIY LIFE: WHIPPING YOUR COCONUT OIL INTO “BODY BUTTER” – OTHER OILS TOO
- OIL PULLING FOR EVERYONE – HOW TO – HELP – FAQ’S – INFO – COCONUT OIL
- Skinny Coconut oil Medicinal grade Extra Virgin 100% pure Review – How to order
- REVIEW OF TROPICAL TRADITIONS GOLD LABEL VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
- REVIEW: TROPICAL TRADITIONS COCONUT OIL FOR HAIR – AMAZING
- HOW TO CONSUME RAW COCONUT OIL – GET HEALTHY – OH SO YUMMY – LETS EAT!
Home page – Link Parties – My Blog – Blog #2
DIY Cleaning Blog Series, cleaning the whole house room by room with homemade cleaners
“Husband Approved” list – “Teen Approved” List – “Family Wishlist”
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only, & is NOT intended to be medical advice. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments.
If you think you, or anyone in your home or who are under your care, are ill or in need medical treatment, please seek the needed medical treatment Any of the information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
– And my daughters blog – Naturally Teen Approved –
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids