You will love these Essential oil blends.
As my fans & followers know I love essential oil & essential oil blends & I use them everyday in DIY recipes of all kinds & we use them to keep our immune system built & to stay well. And I am always interested in trying different brands & being able to pass them onto my fans (giveaway below). So I heard how great the E3 essential oils were so I contacted Lakita at essential 3, & within no time these 2 great products & spray bottle arrived, along with a great note with suggestions for using them, now that is awesome customer service.
The 2 synergy blends chosen for me to review in my home for my family are the Child Harmony & Protection, & I was so excited to try both of them as I read up on them. And boy has my family given them a workout too. We know how to use essential oils & got right to using them the day they arrived.
Right out of the box we added some of the Protection to our DIY kitchen cleaner we were mixing up (recipe below). My kids from the 8-year-old up to the 17-year-old know how to make our DIY cleaners & love using them especially when we add essential oils into them. This Protection Synergy blend is awesome in a bath with baking soda & Epsom salt to fight off cold & flu, makes a great addition to your household DIY cleaner. I love it in Oil Pulling to fight off illness, & we also love it in our DIY toothpaste, & mouthwashes. Because of the Clove bud in this blend it is also great for numbing sore throat, tooth pain, toothaches, abscesses & mouth sores either in mouthwash, toothpaste, oil pulling, or in warm water.
But what about the Child Harmony? Oh yes it has been used, I have a 10-year-old who is kinda hyper & I knew right away this blend would be great to use for her. I used the suggestions sent to me by Lakita first. (by the way the Child calm is also great for teens & adults as well). Before my daughter went to bed I rubbed a few drops of Child calm in my hands, rubbed together then rubbed it on her sheet in her bed & on her pillow. It really did help her calm down. I also added some to the 1oz Blue Spritzer Bottle with White Cap & misted the area my kids were doing their homeschooling in every day & it seemed to help concentration & prevent distractions as well.
To buy your own E3 Synergy blends go here
We love both of these blends & I am now going to share with you some of our favorite uses for them.
Multi purpose antibacterial spray cleaner #1:
- 16 oz Spray bottle
- 5 to 10 drops Protection Synergy Blend
- 1 par (or 1/2) white vinegar
- to 1 part (or 1/2) distilled water or pure water
- Shake & use on all surfaces (not granite or stone)
Multi purpose antibacterial spray cleaner #2:
- 16 oz Spray bottle
- 5 to 10 drops Protection Synergy Blend
- 1 par (or 1/2) Peroxide
- to 1 part (or 1/2) distilled water or pure water
- Shake & use on all surfaces
Antibacterial/Calming Pillow, mattress, linen, closet & room spray:
- small spray bottle, 25 drops of Protection Synergy blend for antibacterial or 25 drops Child Harmony Synergy Blend for calming
- 1/4 cup natural witch hazel
- Fill the rest of the bottle with filtered or distilled water & mist it around in the air, on linens, pillows, mattresses, curtains whatever & it can be used for a surface cleaner also.
- Options to add: 1/2 cup white vinegar or peroxide, 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 tsp Borax, 1/2 cup colloidal silver.
DIY Chest rub/Vapor rub
- 3 Tablespoons Raw Coconut oil
- 5 to 20 drops of Protection Synergy blend
- Mix together in container with a lid
- These can be used for cold, flu. allergies, stuffy noses etc. Rub generously on chest & back, & on throat if desired
This can also be rubbed on feet & put sock on to help cough & congestion. If you do not have raw coconut oil, you can use regular coconut oil, but raw would be best, or you can use Sweet almond oil or Olive oil for a liquid version.I tend to make these as needed. These can also be used for massage of sore muscles, rubbed on for relaxing & rubbed on tired feet.
DIY Antibacterial Cleaning wipes
- In a bowl combine 2 cups of warm/hot water with 2 tbsp of Borax, stir till dissolved.
- Now add
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar,
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice,
- 10 to 20 drops Protection Synergy blend
- Use a plastic or glass seal tight container or leftover baby wipe container etc.
- You can use cut up T Shirts, or use wash-clothes or a roll of paper towels cut in half etc, put in container & pour mixture over it.
Antibacterial DIY Soft scrub
- 1 cup of baking soda
- 1/4 cup of natural liquid soap of choice
- 1 tbsp. peroxide
- 1 tbsp water
- 10 to 20 drops of Protection Synergy blend
- 10 to 15 drops Eucalyptus essential oil (optional but works great to remove grime & soap scum)
- Mix together & store in an old soft scrub bottle or jar with sealing lid (if to thick for squeeze bottle add extra peroxide), use just like soft scrub. The scrubbing power of baking soda cleans better than harsh abrasives, peroxide is a whitener/brightener. Great for tubs, sinks, faucets, toilets, tile, shower doors anywhere there are water spots & lime deposits & more scrubbing power is needed.
Options: to make a thicker paste gradually add salt & corn starch & store in a tub or jar with sealing lid.
Tingling, deep cleaning face wash:
- 3 parts baking soda
- 1 part natural liquid soap,
- 1 to 2 drops Protection Synergy blend
- Rub together in your hand & create a paste then rub gently & evenly in circles on wet skin/face, let sit a few minutes & wash off with warm water.
- Ideas for natural liquid soap you can use Castle soap, Tropical Traditions liquid or foam, or All Terrain Wonder wash.
Antibacterial Hand & Body washing powder:
- Simply add baking soda to a bowl
- For every cup of baking soda add 5 to 10 drops of Protection Synergy blend & work it into the baking soda with a fork.
- Add the mixture to a leftover parm cheese shaker & sit on the side of the tub or by the sink.
- To wash hand, wet & sprinkle on rubbing then rinse off, we love this.
- For a calming version for kids bathroom etc simply use Child Harmony Synergy Blend instead.
- Options to add: some sea salt, Epsom salt &/or Borax for more scrubbing power.
- 2 parts baking soda
- To 2 parts raw coconut oil
- To 1 to 5 drops Protection Synergy blend
- Option to add: 1 part edible clay powder
- Toothache, infection, abscesses, sores etc: Protection Synergy blend because of the clove bud is great for numbing & pain relief.
- 1 tsp of baking soda or 1 tsp natural unrefined salt
- in 4 to 6 ounces warm water
- with 2 drops Protection Synergy blend & swish
Calming Play dough recipe:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp corn starch, arrow root or potato starch
- 2 tbsp. room temp raw coconut oil
- 1 cup water
- 10 to 20 drops Child Harmony Synergy Blend
- Optional: add desired amounts of natural food coloring
immune support Play dough:
- Use 10 to 20 drops of Protection Synergy blend instead
Combine all dry ingredients, in a medium saucepan, combine water & coconut oil in a cup, slowly add to dry ingredients while stirring to mix. Put saucepan on burner, use Med-Low to Med heat & cook slowly while stirring, do about 4 or 5 minutes. Once the mixture forms into a dough ball, let cool slightly & kneed & allow to cool. To add essential oils poke thumb into middle creating a hole, add oils to whole then kneed them into dough.
Information from the E3 website:
E3’s Child Harmony synergy blend is designed to soothe and calm children when they are upset, cranky, or over-tired, and when they need to calm down and relax for bedtime. It can also be used to appease the inner child of adults.
The following essential oils are in Child’s Harmony (alphabetical order). The therapeutic uses that are listed for each essential oil are those that are relevant to the purpose of this particular blend.
Chamomile, Roman: Irritability, restlessness, anxiety, tension, anger, stress, impatience, shock, hyperactivity.
Dill: Anxiety, overwhelm, chaos, upset tummy.
Fennel, Sweet: Emotional weakness, fear, anxiety, upset tummy.
Lavender: Exhaustion, imbalance, irritability, restlessness, anxiety, anger, tension, stress.
Mandarin, Red: Restlessness, melancholy, anxiety.
E3’s Protection synergy blend is designed to provide defense for infections and support the immune system.
The following essential oils are in Protection (alphabetical order). The therapeutic uses that are listed for each essential oil are those that are relevant to the purpose of this particular blend.
Cinnamon Leaf: Infections, poor circulation, immune support.
Clove Bud: Infections, poor circulation.
Eucalyptus, Globulus: Infections, immune support.
Lemon: Infections, poor circulation, immune support.
Rosemary, ct. cineole: Infections, fatigue, immune support.
Giveaway info: Ended, the winner is Christine F.
I will run this giveaway/contest December 28, 2013 to January 3, 2014. The link to enter is below. The winner will receive 2 bottles of 10 ML of Child Harmony Synergy Blend, 2 bottles of 10 ML of Protection Synergy blend, & 2 of the Blue Spritzer Bottle with White Cap 1 oz . Please make sure you fill out your full name, email address & mailing address. Your info will not be shared or used for any reason other than to contact you & to mail the product to you if you should win. Any entries with only partial info or that put improper info can not win. The winners first name with last name initial will be announced on Natural & Frugal: raising 6 kids Facebook page & Twitter. I will be sending the winner these 6 items. Thank you for entering this awesome giveaway.
Link is mobile friendly (I can not post the actual widget here because this is a wordpress blog & they do not allow Java)
Disclaimer: E3 Essential 3 provided me with free products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. (or do a giveaway)
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only, & is NOT intended to be medical advice. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments.
If you think you, or anyone in your home or who are under your care, are ill or in need medical treatment, please seek the needed medical treatment Any of the information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
– And my daughters blog – Naturally Teen Approved –
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids