7th Heaven Discovery Pack review.
Natural face beauty masque of clay, mud & other natural ingredients.
Don’t you just love sitting down & relaxing and pampering your skin at the same time? And a face masque is usually a great way to do that. 7th heaven has great natural face masks that will be a snap to add to your beauty regimen & your skin will love you for it.
I will be reviewing (& a giveaway) the “7th Heaven Discovery Pack” with 6 pure, natural face masques for you to use for you or to invite your friends over and have a spa day.
What is in the “7th Heaven Discovery Pack“?
- 1 Clean Up Mud Volcanic Mud Exfoliating Masque– Moroccan volcanic clay – we call it wonder mud!… Finely ground Lava Pumice and Witch Hazel it’ll work wonders to flush out your pores and condition your skin – a super hero for a wonder(ful) woman’s skin.
- 1 Detox Mud Glacial Mud Deep Pore Cleansing Masque– Cleanse your skin with cooling Glacial Mud… Grime, sweat and tears can really mess you up, that’s why we unearthed natural Glacial Mud, so you can cleanse and distress inside and out.
- 1 Million Year Mud Revitalising Face Masque- Rhassoul mud spent a million years absorbing goodness… While we can’t take a million years off your looks, we think you’ll be over the moon after our Rhassoul & pressed Juniper Mud revitalises in minutes.
- 1 Miracle Mud Dead Sea Deep Pore Cleansing Masque– Dead Sea Mud, it’s a miracle! – “Why’s that?” you ask… Because our Dead Sea Mud isn’t just bursting with minerals and nutrients; it cleans and moisturises so deeply that this is one miracle you should try yourself!
- 1 Moroccan Clay Gentle Exfoliating Masque– Take a trip to Morocco with our moisture packed Rhassoul Clay. Crushed Apricot seed and Argan shell gently buff away dead cells to reveal your soft and smooth side.
- 1 White Thai Mud White Thai Rejuvenating Masque– Who needs a week on a sun drenched That beach?… We’d never claim our natural, rejuvenating White Thai Mud was the next best thing, but we think it’s so relaxing we probably could.
I bet after reading what all is in this great “7th Heaven Discovery Pack” you are saying I want one!
7th Heaven review:
So I was online looking for something to help a breakout my daughter has from an allergic reaction & detox, I am not sure how but I wound up on the 7th heaven website. Instantly I knew I needed to add these products to me list to see if I could review it, spread the word & share with all my fans.
So I got in contact with Gladis at 7th heaven & she was very helpful & sent me the “7th Heaven Discovery Pack” right away, yes they have great fast shipping. She also will be allowing me to give one of my fans a “7th Heaven Discovery Pack” in an upcoming giveaway.
So the masques arrived & I think my teen daughters were more thrilled than I was, they did not want to wait, they wanted to use them right that second. I did manage to hold them off until the next day so I could take pictures & read on each one to see what one each of my 3 teen daughters would like the best.
My 17 year old (& Naturally Teen Approved blogger) used: Million Year Mud Revitalising Face Masque, she loved the way it smelled & said she could feel it tightening her face, after washing it off she kept having all of us feel how soft her skin felt. She loved it, so yes it is Naturally Teen Approved.
My 15 year old used: Miracle Mud Dead Sea Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, she is the one that had the allergic reaction & the detox on her face, so we read & decided this masque would probably be the most healing & gentile for her to use. She is not one that likes things like a face mask to much, so getting it on her was, well interesting but after I got it on her she loved how it felt & it left her skin so refreshed & soft & not at all irritated.
My 13 year old (& my little DIY guru) used: Detox Mud Glacial Mud Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, she picked this one because she love mints & cooling masques & as a plus she loved it was green. And she said this mud masque did not disappoint her. She loved that the scent was very relaxing and long lasting, she also loves how soft it left her face.
Me: I added a spot of each of the girls masques to my skin so we could compare, the Miracle Mud Dead Sea Deep Pore Cleansing Masque was the clear winner for softness & rejuvenating at least where my skin is concerned, I intend to use the Clean Up Mud Volcanic Mud Exfoliating Masque next. I look forward to using these over the next couple weeks.
Overall we are very satisfied with the 7th Heaven products & I know for sure I will be purchasing more in the future, I also joined their beauty panel, you can too.
So if you are looking for some great natural face masque, I recommend 7th heaven.
Right now 7th heaven has a shipping deal: FREE Standard Shipping on orders over $20.00 | Standard Shipping $3.00 | We aim to be as green and eco-friendly as possible.
Giveaway info: (ended) Winner: Marissa C.
I will run this giveaway/contest December 7th, to December 14th, 2013. The link to enter is below. This giveaway is for one “7th Heaven Discovery Pack” . Please make sure you fill out your full name, email address, mailing address, this info will not be shared or used for any reason other than to contact you & to mail the products to you if you should win. Any entries with only partial info or that put improper info can not win. The winners first name with last name initial will be announced on Natural & Frugal: raising 6 kids Facebook page & Twitter. 7th Heaven will send the winner the product. Thank you for entering this awesome giveaway.
Link is mobile friendly (I can not post the actual widget here because this is a wordpress blog & they do not allow Java)
Disclaimer: 7th Heaven provided me with free samples of products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or do a giveaway.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only, & is NOT intended to be medical advice. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments.
If you think you, or anyone in your home or who are under your care, are ill or in need medical treatment, please seek the needed medical treatment Any of the information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
– And my daughters blog – Naturally Teen Approved –
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own.
- To contact me: Go here
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids