DIY Natural Antibacterial Cleaning Wipes.
DIY Baby Wipes.
I love these wipes to carry with me in a small container in my purse or in the glove-box, you can customize the scent to suit you.
To make cleaning wipes:
In a bowl combine
- 2 cups of warm/hot water with 2 tbsp of Borax, stir till dissolved.
- Now add
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar,
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice,
- 10 drops of tea tree oil
- 5 drops of 1 essential oil of choice (lavender, orange, lemon, peppermint, eucalyptus)
These wipes can be used on most surfaces safely & effectively. Great for kitchen, bathroom, counters, floors, walls, high chairs, sink, shower, toilet, at restaurants or on grocery carts, on toys, in vehicles etc.
To make baby wipes:
- 2 cups of warm/hot water with 2 tsp of natural liquid soap like Castle or Wonder Wash, stir.
- Now add
- a tsp of natural liquid oil like olive oil (some like to melt coconut oil & add it, I have not tried this)
- 5 drops of tea tree oil
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 tbsp Witch Hazel
- 2 tsp of colloidal silver (optional but works great)
optional: add 1 tbsp of lemon juice – Change to an essential oil that suits your skin needs – 1 tsp of rubbing alcohol instead of colloidal silver( many like to add to add the rubbing alcohol as a preservative, I prefer to add colloidal silver)
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids