Natural multi-purpose DIY Cleaner
Good morning.I hope your day is filled with sunshine.
Every one is busy these days but trust me you are never to busy to make easily effective DIY cleaners.
I must now quote a very funny friend of mine: “Times Fun when you’re having flies” For those with lack of getting it powers (like me the first time): “Time flies when having fun”
I am going to start you off today with a Basic DIY cleaning recipe with options to add to the bottle, I love the smell of vinegar, in our home it means clean, but if you do not I have some other ideas HERE
For more great cleaners check my DIY Cleaning Blog Series
Natural DIY multi-purpose disinfecting cleaner – Homemade green cleaning
What you need
Options to add for more germ fighting power:
- 2 tbsp of rubbing alcohol
- 10 to 30 drops lemon, tea tree, lavender, eucalyptus or other essential oil
- 20 drops thieves oil ( go here to make your own thieves oil)
- 2 tbsp colloidal silver (The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver Generator)
- 3 tbsp lemon or lime juice concentrate
- 1 tbsp washing soda (how to: DIY Washing soda)
- 1 tbsp borax
- a few drops of natural liquid soap of choice
Baking soda and white vinegar works exceptionally well in sanitizing counters and other food preparation surfaces–includes wood cutting board. In tests run at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Pairing the two killed virtually all Salmonella, Shigella, or E.Coli Bacteria on heavily contaminated food and surfaces when used in this fashion, making these 2 natural cooking ingredients more effective at killing these potentially lethal bacteria than chlorine bleach or any commercially available kitchen cleaner. White vinegar has been used for centuries to kill any mico-toxin, parasites or, fungal.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids